Known for ICT industry and its emerging potential in IoT, Biotech, Smart Machinery, Green Energy and Cloud Computing
- Ranked No.1 country in Asia for Global Entrepreneurship in 2015 by GEDI
- Ranked No.2 in Top 10 World safest countries to settle 4hrs Life Scale
- Major player in global supply chain
- Abundant High-quality Talents
- Multi-year Entrepreneur Visa
- 1-month Soft-Landing Program
- We support high-potential technology startups and emerging companies to successfully enter the Asia market and scale their business globally.
- We provide access to outstanding mentors, free office, valuable connections and the knowledge and expertise required to scale quickly
- Trip to Taiwan：June 2017 – July 2017 (one month of your choice)
- We do not ask for equity, cash or investment rights, and participation is free of charge.
- Customized mentoring and advice
From industry experts and accomplished entrepreneurs & investors.
Specialized workshops covering topics such as product/market fit, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising
Build relationships and immerse yourself in Taiwan startup ecosystems.
1-on-1 Startup Tech Guide
Spread your word. Use our marketing channels and relationships to amplify your story.
2 Round-trip flight tickets
30-day co-working space
What will you work on?
Acquire customers and partners
Pitch potential investors
- Define a Asia go-to-market strategy
Validate product/market fit
Identify potential partners and channels
Connect to global supply chain
Application rules for the international startup to apply Soft-Landing Program in Taiwan
- Technology-driven startup with a strong founding team, intellectual property, and a product that is close to/already in the market
- Startup must have the bench strength on the founding/ executive team to send at least one founder/senior member of the management team to the Taiwan. for the duration of the program
- Before Jan 2017, the startup must not have set up a cooperation in Taiwan
- At least two thirds of the members of the startup are not citizens of the R.O.C.
- The startup must be willing to develop a tech cooperation in Taiwan.
- Presentation Review period：Onsite Pitch or Skype Interview on May 22th – May 26th 2017
2017/05/08 (Mon)–2017/05/19 (Fri)