With its strategic location and promising economic track record, Singapore acts as an innovation hub for Asia. As a gateway to Southeast Asia, Singapore-based SEA Anchor program is specifically designed by a team of experienced ecosystem builders and key influencers with rich knowledge of SEA markets to help startups develop the right strategies for their target market.
-- About SEA Anchor --
SG 1 week in Singapore to meet Investors, Mentors & Corporates (+ Innovfest or Seamless Asia - June)
TW Pre-trip Training + Post-trip Followup
3 Tech Startups will be SPONSORED by us
• Readiness to expand out of Taiwan
• High potential for SEA market
• Special Interest in lifestyle impact startups leveraging technologies e.g. AIML, IoT, platforms, ARVR, security, and blockchain
-- Application --
APPLY https://reurl.cc/EQ1vn before May 15, 2019
5/15-5/20 Selections and Interviews
5/31 Final Selections
-- Overview: 1 Week in Singapore --
• 6/23 Arrive in Singapore
• 6/24 Ecosystem Orientation, Mentoring Session 1, Welcome Dinner
• 6/25 Meet Business Partners & Investors, Mentoring Session 2, Mini Pitch Event (tentative)
• 6/26 Meet with Investors, Company Incorporation Advisory, Discussion on follow-on Accrete Investments
• 6/27-6/28 Innovfest (or Seamless Asia 6/25-27)
• 6/29 Depart for Taiwan
(The above schedule is subject to change.)
-- About Our Partner: Accrete Innovation --
Accrete Innovation’s flagship accelerator and incubation program SEA Anchor focuses on cross-border acceleration of tech-focused startups by speeding up their readiness to enter Southeast Asian markets.
The SEA Anchor program is specifically designed by a team of experienced ecosystem builders and key influencers with deep knowledge of the Singaporean and Southeast Asian markets to help startups develop the right strategies for these markets.