Ministry of Science and Technology of Taiwan (hereby “MoST”), set up Taiwan Tech Arena (hereby “TTA”) program to contribute to building an international tech startup ecosystem in Taiwan. Through collaboration with international startup supporting program, TTA recruit, provide mentorship and operate a platform for international startups to develop business and expand. Also, TTA organizes a series of international roadshow to build global connections with international startup ecosystems so as to help accelerate the growth of tech startups, build TTA as leading tech startup ecosystem brand and create economy effect. Learn more at Taiwan Tech Arena website and Facebook page.
TTA is calling for proposals to set up startup supporting program to recruit startups and provide coaching/mentorship to them so as to achieve the key metrics of TTA: startup growth (new fund raised, effective business connection and opportunity made, etc.). The program could be (but not limited to) general accelerator program, corporate open innovation/venture building or prototyping support ones.
1. Applicants must have the ability and track record to perform startup supporting program, in specific the connection and capability to help startup expand internationally
2. Applicants with existing collaboration with TTA would be considered in higher priority
3. Applicants need to set up a legal entity in Taiwan for the program
Review and Decision Process
1. The request-for-proposal is open for application upon announcement. Applicants must submit business plans in form of presentation and fill the online application form. The deadline for applications is 2019.12.15 5PM, Taiwan time.
2. Review and decision: TTA operation team (Industry Technology and Research Institute) will assemble an external selection board to review the applications and decide the grant amount. An on-site review meeting may be required. The decision will be delivered to the applicants by e-mail and the contract signing process would be followed.
For more information about the Criteria, Rights and Obligation, please click here.
Please submit the proposal along with the business plan/deck by 15th December end of business day.
Contact Person: Rich/ firstname.lastname@example.org