- Access to TTA common area and VIP Lounge
- Eligibility to be referred to professional consulting service about doing business in Taiwan
- Eligibility to apply for dedicated desks
Gateway to Taiwan’s Vibrant Startup Ecosystem
In September 2020, TTA launched the Black Card Program to attract international serial entrepreneurs and investors to become part of Taiwan startup ecosystem.
SERVICE FOR TTA BLACKCARD MEMBERS
Based on needs from Foreign Professionals, services we provide are as follows.
Preliminary EvaluationOverview on Taiwan: Introduction on Industry & Start-up ecosystem, Taiwan Tax & Healthcare System, Residence & School Finding, and Local Registrations for Foreign Professionals etc.
- Information on Visa and Work Permits & Application Process.
- Information on requirements prior to leaving for Taiwan . (such as Special Entry Permits in response to COVID-19 outbreak)
Landing in Taiwan
- Information on arrival at the airport.
- Information on Housing during quarantine.
- International Moving and Storage Service Referral.
- Home / Accommodations Finding Service Referral.
- School Search Service.
- Information relevant to settling in. (such as medical,leisure and others)
Setting up Business
- Information on registering a company in Taiwan.
- Information on Procedures for foreign investment in Taiwan.
Become a TTA Black Card Member
EMPLOYMENT GOLD CARD
4-in-1 Visa Program by the
National Development Council
Apply up to 6 Desks for
Check out Upcoming Events &
the Latest News
YOUR GATEWAY TO THE VIBRANT STARTUP ECOSYSTEM IN TAIWAN
TTA Black Card Membership Provides